- 4 tablespoons of Sansucre Diet Sweetener;
- 4 eggs;
- 250 ml of Sansucre Diet condensed milk powder;
- 200 ml of water;
- 2 1/2 teacups of milk (of your choice);
- Vanilla beans (optional).
- Place the Sansucre Diet Sweetener in the pudding pan and heat it until it melts. Spread it all over the pan and save it.
- In a blender, put the Sansucre Diet condensed milk powder with water and mix it for a few minutes.
- Add the milk, eggs and vanilla beans and mix it for 3 more minutes until the mixture is homogeneous and slightly creamy.
- Pour the mixture into the pan that you saved and cover it with aluminum foil.
- Bake the cake in water bath for about 1 hour.
- All set!